Helena Renee PR plans and executes high-profile and successful events that build national awareness for our clients’ brands. Our work includes concepting themes, attracting celebrities and sponsorships, and ensuring top-tier media coverage. Some examples of our recent work include:
- Secured the participation of 90210 star Shenae Grimes at the Art Basel “Travelers” exhibit in 2011. Worked directly with Bing to sponsor a private event at Miami’s The Sanctuary Hotel showcasing Grimes’ exhibit of homeless people in the Los Angeles area.
- Organized Fashion’s Night Out event for client Big Drop NYC, featuring celebrity Nicky Hilton debuting her new fashion line.
- Set up book tour stop by The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards at high-end fashion retailor Alene Too in Boca Raton, Florida. The event sparked a great relationship between Richards and Alene Too’s owners, who are now in the process of launching a spinoff Kyle by Alene Too boutique in Beverly Hills, California.
- Lead media relations and sponsorships for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Swim Week’s Lifestyle Retreat Lounge at Miami’s Gansevoort Hotel. The venue, which includes a pop-up beauty salon, media and photo lounge, live music lounge and designer presentation station, also features food and beverages for VIP guests including media, celebrities, buyers and models.
- Debuted SILVER, a new restaurant, bar and lounge in Park City, during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. Events included the CAA party sponsored by Belvedere Vodka and “Take Shelter” (the movie) party sponsored by the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Celebrities in attendance included Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Kate Bosworth, Katie Holmes and Tatum Channing.